CHRISTMAS CARD SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE WITHIN THE fifty (50) UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY u.s. lAW AND IS Subject to all federal, state and local laws. VOID where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: Universal Music Group Nashville, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 222 2nd Ave South, Nashville, Tennessee 37201 (“Sponsor” or “UMGN”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
- ENTRY: The Maddie & Tae Virtual Christmas Card Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00:00 A.M. on November 16, 2020 and ends at 5:00:00 P.M. on December 5, 2020 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Central Time (“CT”). You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://umgn.us/MTVirtualChristmasCard (“Website”) and following the onscreen instructions to enter your first name, last name, email address, zip code and click “Submit”. After clicking “Submit,” you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entries (“Entry”). Only (1) one Entry per person. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes is open only to persons 13+ or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”) at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of: Sponsor, Maddie & Tae (“Artist”), their parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families are eligible to enter or win. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email, cell phone accounts, or Internet Service Provider accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded. One (1) Prize winner will receive one (1) personalized virtual video Christmas message from Maddie & Tae. Prize has no retail value. No substitute or additional compensation will be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Limit one (1) Prize per person. Any depiction of a Prize is for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
- WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: On or about December 7, 2020, in a random drawing, potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email on or about December 8, 2020. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts;  the return of any other prize award notice or a prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the address, cell phone number or Internet Service Provider associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within three (3) days after it is sent; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
- RULES & WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner (after December 15, 2020) and/or Rules (before December 5, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Maddie & Tae Virtual Christmas Card Sweepstakes winner c/o UMGN, 222 2nd Ave South, Nashville, Tennessee 37201. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting a winners’ list.